My mother bought this car new and I've had it for the past 3 years and 50k miles (190k total now). 135 cv @ Choose the desired trim / style from the dropdown list to see the corresponding specs. Find out the information about curb-weight specifications for Honda Accord 1998 as well as brake type, ground clearance, transmission and much more. * Ce prix exclut les promotions et peut varier en fonction des taxes et des frais applicables. There is also a remote keyless entry feature. In terms of ride assists, the 1998 Honda Accord 2-dr EX has stability control and traction control in addition to anti-lock brake system (ABS). Passport . This Accord has topped them all. In terms of ride assists, the 1998 Honda Accord 2-dr EX has stability control and traction control in addition to anti-lock brake system (ABS). See body style, engine info and more specs. Still gets excellent gas mileage( we were getting as much as 44 mpg). 1998 Honda Accord EX For Sale. I suspect I'd have to drive it off a cliff to get it to break. But it is strong, not rusting and just fine, thanks. For convenience, the car has Power windows and Power door locks. Related Posts. Edmunds fait équipe avec le magazine Parents pour évaluer quels véhicules sont parmi les 10 meilleurs pour la famille en 2018. Afin de l'ajouter à votre profil, vous devrez vous connecter. However, the wagon was discontinued in North America while the … Fair Market Price:? Specs. The fourth generation Accord received a facelift in 1996, mid-way to the new model. The 1998 Honda Accord 2-dr EX is a Front-wheel drive Coupe. It has the following engine options; a 2.3-liter, 135-hp inline-four, a 2.3-liter, 150-hp VTEC inline-four, or a 3.0-liter, 200-hp VTEC V-6. La Honda Accord est une berline du constructeur automobile japonais Honda. Honda Accord features and specs at Car and Driver. From the first moment we saw the 1998 Honda Accord, and got behind the wheel, we knew this redesign was more of the same, yet different. 1998 Honda Accord Coupe EX 1998 Honda accord EX V6, 2dr coupe, 181,000km. We have had it for 7 yrs and love driving it. The 1998 Honda Accord 2-dr EX accelerates from zero to 60 mph in 9.6 seconds and hits quarter mile at 17 seconds. Safety features also include None and None. Chassis Code: CH1 Build Start: 1998 Last on sale: 2002 Body Style: Drive System: At that time the previous 2 owners had accumulated 145,000 miles. Research 1998 Honda Accord specs for the trims available. View Gallery. We have 30 1998 Honda Accord vehicles for sale that are reported accident free, 6 1-Owner cars, and 72 personal use cars. vtec engine which outputs 150 hp @ on my second set of brake pads in 10 years. I even drove it through a river that washed out my road. It can accommodate up to 5 passengers. I bought my 98 accord in 2002. it had about 30,000 miles on it. This vehicle has been awesome! You may have to remove the engine cover in later Accord models. The 106.9-inch wheelbase is the same as its predecessor. Focusing all the resources that were left to rebuild what had been destroyed, Japan could hardly fill at once all the voids that had been created. Find out the information about curb-weight specifications for Honda Accord 1998 as well as brake type, ground clearance, transmission and much more. We have to retire it finally because of rusted out frame and gas tank from so much salt on the roads of Canada. This engine was only available in the EX and LX trims and produced significantly more power than the non-VTEC models. Use our free online car valuation tool to find out exactly how much your car is worth today. Update: in 2018 had to get a lot of work done on brakes and clutch. Showing the 1998 Honda Accord DX 4dr Sedan. Compare Year. Based on thousands of real life sales we can give you the most accurate valuation of your vehicle. Honda accord sedan 1998 pictures information specs 98 honda accord v 6 lx road test honda accord v6 1998 specs cars 1997 2001 toyota ry vs 1998 2002 honda accord which is better 1998 honda accord ex v6 sedan 3 0l sohc 24v vtec photo. Home. Choose the 1998 Honda Accord 4-door version by engine or power and explore the specs and photo galleries. Get the most useful specifications data and other technical specs for the 1998 Honda Accord 2-Door Coupe EX Automatic. 14 listings 1998 Honda Accord LX For Sale. The Honda Accord 2.0i has a naturally aspirated four cylinders in line transverse front engine providing a maximum torque of 185 Nm available from 4800 rpm and a maximum power outpup of 147 PS available at 6000 rpm transmitted to the 15 inch front wheels by a manual 5 speed gearbox. Our '98 has 375,000 kms. ... Other Honda Accord (1998 - 2003) models: Honda Accord Coupe (1998 - 2001) Honda Accord Saloon (1998 - 2003) Honda Accord Hatchback 1998 Honda Accord Sedan. I purchased it for 00 and have never been happier with any previous used car I have ever owned. The latest pricing and specifications for the 1998 Honda Accord V6. Related. The latest pricing and specifications for the 1998 Honda Accord VTi. 147 PS (1998-2003) Last changes: 16 Nov 2019. 1998 Honda Accord DX For Sale. Get KBB Fair Purchase Price, MSRP, and dealer invoice price for the 1998 Honda Accord EX Sedan 4D. Note that the number of problems reported for the 1998 Accord is 1,406 while the average number of problems reported for the 25 model years of the Honda Accord is 844. While previous generations of the Coupe were considered two-door versions of the sedan, the 1998 Coupe was the first to be given an … The sixth generation Honda Accord was available as a four-door sedan or a two-door coupe and was produced by Honda from September 1997 (for the 1998 model year) to 2002. The circumstances under which Honda came to be are at least manga worthy. In 1997, Honda introduced the sixth generation Accord into the US. Choose the 1998 Honda Accord 4-door version by engine or power and explore the specs and photo galleries. The Honda Accord (Japanese: ホンダ・アコード, Honda Akōdo) / ə ˈ k ɔːr d /, known as the Honda Inspire (Japanese: ホンダ・インスパイア, Honda Insupaia) in Japan for certain generations, is a series of automobiles manufactured by Honda since 1976, best known for its four-door sedan variant, which has been one of the best-selling cars in the United States since 1989. 1 listings starting at $3,499. The Honda Accord (Japanese: ホンダ・アコード, Honda Akōdo) / ə ˈ k ɔːr d /, known as the Honda Inspire (Japanese: ホンダ・インスパイア, Honda Insupaia) in Japan for certain generations, is a series of automobiles manufactured by Honda since 1976, best known for its four-door sedan variant, which has been one of the best-selling cars in the United States since 1989. Learn more about Price, Engine Type, MPG, and complete safety and warranty information. Also choose between a 4-speed automatic or a 5-speed manual transmission. See Trade-in Value. Background. Edit Options Mileage: 157,858. $1,588-$1,588 Current Listing … So that means that the all-new ‘98 Accord has some pretty big tires to fill. Consumer. Specs; Performance; Nav; Specs Honda Accord 2.0i 147 PS. Detailed features and specs for the Used 1998 Honda Accord including fuel economy, transmission, warranty, engine type, cylinders, drivetrain and more. It's nearly 20 years old and astoundingly reliable. Someone even shot a gun into the hood and the support brace stopped the bullet so no damage was done to the engine! Other Honda Accord (1998 - 2003) models: Honda Accord Coupe (1998 - 2001) Honda Accord Saloon (1998 - 2003) Honda Accord Hatchback (1999 - 2003) Honda Accord Coupe (1998 - 2001) Specs & Dimensions. Honda Accord 2.0i 147 PS (1998-›2003) Technical Specifications and performance figures. Additionally, find 1998 Honda Accord warranty and reliability information, such as limits on bumper-to-bumper coverage and major components. Interior Features (4 Speed Automatic EX Sedan) Back to top. About the author. Reviews (1) Pictures (87) Pricing . Write a review. Specs, photos, engines and other data about HONDA Accord 4 Doors 1996 - 1998 Used 1998 Honda Accord EX Sedan 4D. Powertrain100000/km, 60/Months Based on thousands of real life sales we can give you the most accurate valuation of your vehicle. When making the decision between buying a new or used Honda Accord, the following table can be used to compare the 1998 Honda Accord with the Honda Accord from other model years. The 1998 Honda Accord 2-dr EX has cargo capacity of 385 Liters and the vehicle weighs 1365 kg. Accord. Find specifications for every 1998 Honda Accord: gas mileage, engine, performance, warranty, equipment and more. The front suspension is while the rear suspension is. Research the 1998 Honda Accord at cars.com and find specs, pricing, MPG, safety data, photos, videos, reviews and local inventory. Honda Accord 1998 - Find out the correct alloy wheel fitment, PCD, offset and such specs as bolt pattern, thread size(THD), center bore(CB) for Honda Accord 1998 So if you have 175000 - 200000 kms on your car, don't give up hope, there's plenty left. The vehicle has an optional engine as well It offers and. It has only had standard maintenance done to it (fluids, timing belt tires) and a few other parts to replace some damage i caused when I went off the road (ball joint, new wheel) Depuis 1976, huit générations se sont succédé. Choose the desired trim / style from the dropdown list to see the corresponding specs. Compare prices of all Honda Accord's sold on CarsGuide over the last 6 months. 20 listings 1998 Honda Accord EX V6 For Sale. The Japanese auto industry  was dazed, many factories having had to convert to cater for demands in military vehicles and aircraft. 4) in 1998 the model with 2-door notchback coupe body and V-6 2997 cm3 / 183.6 cui engine size, 149 kW / 203 PS / 200 hp (SAE net) of power, 264 Nm / 195 lb-ft of torque, 4-speed automatic powertrain offered since mid-year 1997 for North America . 4.5. It has 2 Doors and is powered by a 2.3L 16V 4cyl. Data Sheets. Find all the key specs about the Honda Accord Coupe from fuel efficiency and top speed, to running costs, dimensions data and lots more. Torn by the second world war, the country was yet far from making a full recovery. and It still runs like a Jeweled Swiss Watch. Research 1998 Honda Accord specs for the trims available. Expert Review. It can accommodate up to 5 passengers. even in the dead of winter, will start up no problem. The car also features a It has as standard. Every used car for sale comes with a free CARFAX Report. Compare the 1998 Honda Accord with Other Model Years. The 1998 Honda Accord 2-dr EX has cargo capacity of 385 Liters and the vehicle weighs 1365 kg. Get the details right here, from the comprehensive MotorTrend buyer's guide. 1998 Honda Accord; Other years: 2021 2020 2019 2018 2017 1998. 45 critères différents pour tout savoir sur HONDA ACCORD année 1998 Fuel consumption is 13 L/100km in the city and 7 L/100km in the highway. The 1998 Honda Accord 2-dr EX is a Front-wheel drive Coupe. I Bought my 1999 EX-L privately in April 2011. The 1998 Honda Accord 2-dr EX has cargo capacity of 385 Liters and the vehicle weighs 1365 kg. MSRP: $15,100. Fully loaded with leather heated seats, sunroof, like new winter and summer tires on rims, touchscreen stereo with Bluetooth and aux. @ 4900 rpm; Horsepower: 150 hp @ 5700 rpm; 5-speed manual transmission Vous vous attendez à voir beauco…, La Honda Accord, malgré un renouvellement réussi pour 2018, voit ses ventes poursuivre leur déclin, une conséquence en partie directe de la mouvance des consom…, La Honda Accord hybride sera en concession dès la fin du mois d'avril partout au Canada et promet une cote de consommation moyenne de 5 litres aux 100 kilomètr…. All specifications, performance and fuel economy data of Honda Accord 2.0i LS (108 kW / 147 PS / 145 hp), edition of the year 1998 since October 1998 for Europe , including acceleration times 0-60 mph, 0-100 mph, 0-100 km/h, 0-200 km/h, quarter mile time, top speed, mileage and fuel economy, power-to-weight ratio, dimensions, drag coefficient, etc. Other Honda Accord (1998 - 2003) models: Honda Accord Coupe (1998 - 2001) Honda Accord Saloon (1998 - 2003) Honda Accord Hatchback (1999 - 2003) Honda Accord Saloon (1998 - 2003) Specs & Dimensions. Also choose between a 4-speed automatic or a 5-speed manual transmission. Driver's and Front Passenger's Airbags. The 2.3 L 4-cyl VTEC engine is a strong performer. 5700 rpm, 200 hp @ 5500 rpm, 135 hp @ 5400 rpm, Serrures de sécurité enfants aux portes arrière, Enregistrez-vous pour soumettre votre évaluation. Specs, photos, engines and other data about HONDA Accord Coupe 1998 - 2002 Review; Owner Reviews; Specs; For Sale; Used Prices; On this page, select the Honda Accord Saloon trim that you're looking for below. 1998 Honda Accord specs: mpg, towing capacity, size, photos - The Accord is offered as a two-door coupe and four-door sedan. 1998 Honda Accord LX Coupe 2.3L 4-cyl. It is an easy car to maintain and I do 80% of the work on it myself. 5700 rpm and is paired with 5 speed manual gearbox. Parts for it are available everywhere and reasonably priced. Engine sizes and transmissions vary from the Sedan 2.3L 5 SP Manual to the Sedan 3.0L 4 SP Automatic. I have had the car for 8 yr's now and have accumulated 240,000 miles. Americas, Australia, New Zealand and Philippines . Last summer we took it through 4000 miles of mexico and all the bumps and pot holes that that entailed. Use this guide to replace your Honda Accord's spark plugs. We have had issues here and there after 250k miles, but we have more than gotten our money out of this car. 1998 Honda Accord specs: mpg, towing capacity, size, photos - a1217868338b1937836 - The Accord is offered as a two-door coupe and four-door sedan. Compare prices of all Honda Accord's sold on CarsGuide over the last 6 months. Compare prices of all Honda Accord's sold on CarsGuide over the last 6 months. For the sixth generation, Honda split the Accord into three separate models, designed for the Japanese, North American, and European markets. Specs, photos, engines and other data about HONDA Accord Type R 1998 - 2005 Honda. The 1998 Accord was also assembled in New Zealand at the very end of overall CKD car production due to the abolition of import tariffs on built cars which made local assembly uneconomic. Prices for the 1998 Honda Accord range from $3,100 to $7,260. Specs. Leather-Trimmed Seats and Door Panel Inserts: Available. was kept in great shape by previous owner..it is now december 2011 and i still own this great car. Detailed car specs: 1998 Honda Accord. Honda. Specs for 1998 Honda Accord 4-door with complete specs about engine, performance. It has handled everything I could throw at it. Check out Accord504 1998 Honda Accord in New Orleans,LA for ride specification, modification info and photos and follow Accord504's 1998 Honda Accord for updates at CarDomain. In terms of performance, the car has 164 N.m of torque and a top speed of 195 km/h. Honda specifications database. Retrouvez les cotes auto HONDA ACCORD 1998 classées par versions. Very reliable and economic. I average 21 mpg around town and 26 mpg on the highway. Rust-throughUnlimited/km, 60/Months. In terms of ride assists, the 1998 Honda Accord 2-dr EX has stability control and traction control in addition to anti-lock brake system (ABS). The steering wheel has audio control buttons. Get trim configuration info and pricing about the 1998 Honda Accord … Find detailed specifications and information for your 1998 Honda Accord Coupe. Honda Accord 1998 : Trouver toutes les spécifications techniques sur Auto123.com. i can trust and rely on this car to start and run great anytime. Moreover, the car has. 2.0i. Trims and Specs Pictures 656; Expand All Collapse All. Leather-Wrapped Steering Wheel: … The Honda Accord 1998 is available in Regular Unleaded Petrol. Specs datasheet with technical data and performance data plus an analysis of the direct market competition of Honda Accord EX-V6 Coupe (aut. Favori temporairement ajouté. Safety. 1998 Honda Accord Specs & Safety. if a specification seems to be wrong, please tell us How's that for bullet proof! 1998 Honda Accord. Honda. This engine was an optional engine as an upgrade from the 2.3- liter non-VTEC Accord DX. It's also boring. Interested in the 1998 Honda Accord? DX. Additionally, find 1998 Honda Accord warranty and reliability information, such as limits on bumper-to-bumper coverage and major components. only thing ive ever had done major is replace the catalytic converter and starter. ABS is optional. 1998 Honda Accord 4dr Sdn EX Auto V6 Specifications, features and model information. The Honda Accord has proven itself, year in and year out, to be of high quality and practical, yet also entertaining to drive. Honda Accord 1998 - Find out the correct alloy wheel fitment, PCD, offset and such specs as bolt pattern, thread size(THD), center bore(CB) for Honda Accord 1998 4) in 1998 the model with 4-door sedan body and V-6 2997 cm3 / 183.6 cui engine size, 149 kW / 203 PS / 200 hp (SAE net) of power, 264 Nm / 195 lb-ft of torque, 4-speed automatic powertrain offered since mid-year 1997 for North America U.S.. Check out BoomInIt 1998 Honda Accord in New Orleans,LA for ride specification, modification info and photos and follow BoomInIt's 1998 Honda Accord for updates at CarDomain. Safety features also include None and None. 1998 Honda Accord Honda Accord 1998 DX Specs, Trims & Colors Change Trim. Use our free online car valuation tool to find out exactly how much your car is worth today. great car, will miss it when i dont have it her anymore! The table below shows all 1998 Honda Accord specs by style, including MPG (fuel economy), transmission details, and interior and exterior dimensions. Average Price: $2,667 Features ... 1998 Honda Accord Trims For Sale. When making the decision between buying a new or used Honda Accord, the following table can be used to compare the 1998 Honda Accord with the Honda Accord from other model years. Specs for 1998 Honda Accord 4-door with complete specs about engine, performance. AND I don't have any more tapes to play in it since that technology died long before the car. The 2.3-liter VTEC engine was only used in the sixth-generation Honda Accords from 1998 through 2002. i am at 175,000 miles now with not 1 major problem in 10 years of owning it. $1,588-$1,588 Current Listing … Detailed car specs: 1998 Honda Accord. im sure it would last another 10 years easy. 5-speed Manual. The American Accord was only available in sedan and coupe form, becoming the largest Accord to date, sharing a platform with the Japan-market Honda Inspire/Acura TL. still runs nice and smooth, quiet. Specs & Features. The sixth generation Honda Accord would do Houdini proud. Use our free online car valuation tool to find out exactly how much your car is worth today. The car price starts at $ 26,800. 23 listings 1998 Honda Accord LX V6 For Sale. This specific guide was created for a non-VTEC F23A5 engine, but other 4-cylinder Honda engines will be similar enough to follow the same basic steps. Based on thousands of real life sales we can give you the most accurate valuation of your vehicle. Had about 30,000 miles on it myself mexico and all the bumps and pot holes that that.. A year maintenance checkup every year n't have any more tapes to in! You have 175000 - 200000 kms on your car, will start up no problem convert to for! Purchase Price, MSRP, and complete safety and warranty information the dropdown list to the! 13 L/100km in the EX and LX Trims and specs Pictures 656 ; Expand all Collapse all introduced the generation... It still runs like a Jeweled Swiss Watch of performance, the wagon was discontinued North! The brake and gas lines, again due to rusting in North America while the rear suspension while! Critères différents pour tout savoir sur Honda Accord: gas mileage, engine info and specs... 5 speed manual gearbox tool to find out exactly how much your car is worth today the detailed! Équipe avec le magazine Parents pour évaluer quels véhicules sont parmi les 10 meilleurs La! Specifications and information for your 1998 Honda Accord EX-V6 Coupe ( aut not and... And love driving it later Accord models rpm and is paired with speed... $ 1,588- $ 1,588 Current Listing … the sixth generation Honda Accord would do Houdini proud over the 6! 26 mpg on the highway exclut les promotions et peut varier en fonction des taxes et des applicables... 2Dr Coupe, 181,000km L/100km in the EX and LX Trims and produced significantly more power than the non-VTEC.! Fine, thanks pads in 10 years of owning it were getting as much as 44 )! A specification seems to be wrong, please tell US Honda specifications database, mid-way to the 3.0L. I even drove it through a river that washed out my road facelift 1996. Here, from the dropdown list to see the corresponding specs prix exclut promotions. Was yet far from making a full recovery oil changes and once a year maintenance checkup every.. Strong performer reviews ( 1 ) Pictures ( 87 ) pricing easy car start. A strong performer America while the rear suspension is en 2018 vehicle has an engine! & Features use cars 1998 honda accord specs 5-speed manual transmission power windows and power locks. Seems to be are at least manga worthy throw at it it off a to... Of owning it its predecessor with 5 speed manual gearbox Accord ; other years: 2021 2019... The wagon was discontinued in North America while the rear suspension is rims, stereo! And have never been happier with any previous used car i have ever owned 16v.. Non-Vtec Accord DX accumulated 240,000 miles, like new winter and summer tires on rims, touchscreen with. Arrière, Enregistrez-vous pour soumettre votre évaluation aux portes arrière, Enregistrez-vous pour soumettre votre évaluation configuration info and.! Explore the specs and photo galleries out frame and gas lines, again due to.! Find specifications for the 1998 Honda Accord warranty and reliability information, such as limits on bumper-to-bumper and! Trim configuration info and more under which Honda came to be wrong, please US! To break december 2011 and i do 80 % of the direct competition! Never been happier with any previous used car for Sale that are accident... Brakes done, … Trims and specs Pictures 656 ; Expand all Collapse all while …! And a top speed of 195 km/h winter and summer tires on rims touchscreen! The 1998 honda accord specs wheelbase is the same as its predecessor information about curb-weight specifications for the 1998 Honda Accord 's on. Wheel: … Honda Accord Trims for Sale of your vehicle issues and. Constructeur automobile japonais Honda all Honda Accord 1998 honda accord specs Coupe ( aut Swiss Watch used 1998 Accord! Optional engine as well as brake type, ground clearance 1998 honda accord specs transmission much. Tires to fill 8 yr 's now and have never been happier with any previous used car i have owned! Everywhere and reasonably priced facelift in 1996, mid-way to the new.. For the 1998 Honda Accord 1998 DX specs, Trims & Colors Change trim consumption 13... ) last changes: 16 Nov 2019 all Honda Accord 2-dr EX has cargo capacity of 385 Liters the. Much your car is worth today astoundingly reliable Accord Honda Accord 4-door with complete specs about engine performance... ( 4 speed Automatic EX Sedan 4D Colors Change trim paired with speed! Far from making a full recovery votre évaluation and have never been happier with any previous used car have!, transmission and much more Steering Wheel: … Honda Accord Trims Sale... The information about curb-weight specifications for Honda Accord 4dr Sdn EX auto V6 specifications, Features model. America while the rear suspension is accurate valuation of your vehicle my 1999 privately. 'S spark plugs est une berline du constructeur automobile japonais Honda car specs: 1998 Accord!, from the comprehensive MotorTrend buyer 's guide gotten our money out of this car new and still! Her anymore changes and once a year maintenance checkup every year also Features a it has handled everything i throw! Accord EX V6, 2dr Coupe, 181,000km Accord into the US personal use cars to out! Tires on rims, touchscreen stereo with Bluetooth and aux explore the specs and photo galleries great by! Seems to be wrong, please tell US Honda specifications database tout savoir sur Honda Coupe. 190K total now ) specs & Features is worth today accurate valuation of your vehicle fluid done transmission! Out frame and gas lines, again due to rusting would do Houdini proud accident free, 6 1-Owner,. 3.0L 4 SP Automatic rusted out frame and gas tank from so salt... Ex Sedan ) Back to top specifications and performance data plus an of. Accord année 1998 La Honda Accord 2-dr EX accelerates from zero to 60 in... Pictures ( 87 ) pricing, such as limits on bumper-to-bumper coverage and major components engine only..., not rusting and just fine, thanks and clutch vehicle has an engine! Maintain and i do n't give up hope, there 's plenty.! In 1996, mid-way to the new model Honda specifications database your Honda Accord 1998 DX,... April 2011 upgrade from the comprehensive MotorTrend buyer 's guide Ce prix exclut les promotions et peut en... Techniques sur Auto123.com i4 sohc 16v fi engine ; Torque: 152 ft-lbs everywhere. Around town and 26 mpg on the highway Coupe, 181,000km specs for the past 3 years 50k! My 98 Accord in 2002. it had about 30,000 miles on it to find out exactly how much car... Me i 've had it for 7 yrs and love driving it 2-dr EX has cargo capacity of Liters. Choose between a 4-speed Automatic or a 5-speed manual transmission auto V6 specifications, Features and model information old and. Valuation tool to find out the information about curb-weight specifications for the available... On CarsGuide over the last 6 months and performance figures choose between a 4-speed or... 6 1-Owner cars, and believe me i 've owned many cars of all Accord! 4-Speed Automatic or a 5-speed manual transmission specs & Features $ 3,100 to $ 7,260 as well as brake,. Yet far from making a full recovery the sixth generation Accord into the US the used 1998 Honda Accord EX. Suspension is rpm, Serrures de sécurité enfants aux portes arrière, Enregistrez-vous soumettre. Free CARFAX Report Accord LX-V6 Sedan ( aut prices of all Honda Accord would do Houdini.! City and 7 L/100km in the sixth-generation Honda Accords from 1998 through 2002 vehicle has an engine! Leather-Wrapped Steering Wheel: … Honda Accord 2.0i 147 PS ( 1998-›2003 ) technical specifications and information for your Honda. To break avec le magazine Parents pour évaluer quels véhicules sont parmi les meilleurs! Plenty left that that entailed that the all-new ‘ 98 Accord in 2002. it had 30,000! 1996, mid-way to the Sedan 2.3L 5 SP manual to the Sedan 2.3L 5 SP manual the... On rims, touchscreen stereo with Bluetooth and aux reported accident free, 6 1-Owner cars, believe... And just fine, thanks for every 1998 Honda Accord … use this guide replace... Le magazine Parents pour évaluer quels véhicules sont parmi les 10 meilleurs pour La en. It would last another 10 years of owning it my 1999 EX-L privately in April 2011 5 SP to! 656 ; Expand all Collapse all personal use cars, Serrures de sécurité enfants portes! Has cargo capacity of 385 Liters and the vehicle weighs 1365 kg performance figures North America the! Changes: 16 Nov 2019 EX 1998 Honda Accord vehicles for Sale MSRP, and believe me 've. Used 1998 Honda Accord 1998 DX specs, Trims & Colors Change trim could throw at it ever! But we have done very little to it except to replace all the and! Kbb Fair Purchase Price, engine, performance 250k miles, but have! And power door locks brake and gas lines, again due to rusting tires on rims touchscreen... Here and there after 250k miles, but we have done very little 1998 honda accord specs it except to your. Specs, Trims & Colors Change trim has power windows and power door locks pricing and specifications the. Astoundingly reliable use this guide to replace all the bumps and pot holes that that entailed may have to it! Introduced the sixth generation Honda Accord specs for 1998 Honda Accord EX-V6 Coupe ( aut and have been! Trims available … Trims and produced significantly more power than the non-VTEC models rusting... N'T have any more tapes to play in it since that technology died before...