1) Enter Any VIN with Free Preview 2) Full VIN Reports Are Now Free. Oil, coolant and fuel capacity for Ford Escape Titanium 2.0L EcoBoost FWD in 2014, the model offered since mid-year 2013 in North America - factory declared capacities of oil, coolant and fuel. FORD: 2014: ... FORD > 2014 > ESCAPE > 2.0L L4 Turbocharged > Cooling System > Coolant / Antifreeze. I bought my used 2014 ford escape 1.6L July 2017 and had the recall coolant leak problem done last year at a ford dealership since I am having this low coolant level thing. Close. Without Cap. 2013 - 2019 Ford Escape Coolant Leak & Engine Overheating Newsom Law PLC is investigating a potential lawsuit based on consumer complaints of engine overheating caused by an internal engine coolant leak in 2013 - 2019 Ford Escape vehicles equipped with 1.5L or 2.0L Ecoboost engines. This article applies to the Ford F-Series Trucks (1948-Present). Name. He believed that I possibly had a cracked engine block or a problem with the head gasket. Read reviews, browse our car inventory, and more. The Escape can sometimes have radiator problems, and air pockets can form that can interfere with the vehicle's performance. Checked the reservoir and it seems fine. Engine coolant Engine coolant temperature Engine oil Explosive gas Fan warning Fasten safety belt Front airbag Front fog lamps Fuel pump reset Fuse compartment Hazard warning flashers Heated rear window ( Heated windshield Interior luggage compartment release Jack ( Keep out of reach of children Lighting control 8 Escape (TM2) Introduction I just started it and a warning light came on for low coolant. vented disc Rear 11 .0 -in . I have a 2014 Ford Escape that I bought in September. Jeffrey D. April 9, 2020 946 Views 1 Answer Mark H. answered on April 9, 2020 Universal dex-cool extended life 50/50 antifreeze by prestone is an example of a 2014 ford escape engine coolant. Find specifications for every 2014 Ford Escape: gas mileage, engine, performance, warranty, equipment and more. Archived. Ford Escape 2014, Engine Coolant Recovery Tank by K-Metal®. The vehicles warning message instructed the contact to pull over. The 2.0L makes 240hp and 270lbs/ft of torque. I know what kind to get but I am noticing that the coolant jug cap is located way up under the overhang between the hood and windshield. Detailed car specs: 2014 Ford Escape. 2014 Ford Escape Titanium 2.0L EcoBoost FWD coolant & oil capacities. The contact owns a 2014 Ford Escape. 5 5. The contact stated while driving at unknown speeds, the vehicle unexpectedly started to release odors of oil and smoke from the hood. Your order may be eligible for Ship to Home, and shipping is free on all online orders of $35.00+. Get a free detailed estimate for a coolant flush in your area from KBB.com … Different Ford vehicles require different types of color-coded coolant, with at least four different coolant types in use in Ford vehicles as of 2016. Order Engine Coolant/Antifreeze - Vehicle Specific for your 2014 Ford F-150 and pick it up in store—make your purchase, find a store near you, and get directions. Copper Tubing. FORD: 2014: ... Coolant Hose (Molded) - Standard. However, the coolant level is low right now so I want to top it off. Search Any Vehicle History using our Free VIN Check and Free Vehicle History. 2014 Ford Escape coolant issue. Coolant recovery tanks can crack and leak coolant, and also become discolored from contaminated coolant. On top of low prices, Advance Auto Parts offers 4 different trusted brands of Coolant Reservoir products for the 2014 Ford Escape. Research the 2014 Ford Escape at cars.com and find specs, pricing, MPG, safety data, photos, videos, reviews and local inventory. 2015-18 Ford F-150 vehicles built at Dearborn Assembly Plant, March 12, 2014 through Aug. 23, 2018. Double Compression Connector. Recently, there was a message that the coolant is low. Ford Escape 2014, Engine Coolant Water Pump by Gates®. The best way to determine the coolant type for a given vehicle is to consult the car's or truck's owner's manual. I have now observed that when using the car heater, the coolant is going low since I started using the heater second week of september. Quick Cart . 2014 Ford Escape cooling system problems with 7 complaints from Escape owners. For the year 2014, Ford allows people purchasing an Escape the option to have either a 1.6L EcoBoost turbo engine or a 2.0L EcoBoost turbo. The 0.4L of displacement equates to a more powerful engine. I have a 2014 Ford Escape and it loosing coolant.I took it to my Friends shop and he told me that it was only loosing coolant during turbo boost. year make model part type or part number or question. We just bought a 2014 Escape with the 1.6L Ecoboost engine. After a low coolant warning the system check box wont go away 2014 Ford Escape 3 Answers. The Ford Escape is a popular small SUV that is available in both regular and hybrid engine types. 2014 FORD ESCAPE TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS Front 11.8 -in . Years 2013 to 2019Similar car is also Ford Kaga. ... FORD > 2014 > ESCAPE > 1.6L L4 Turbocharged > Cooling System > Coolant Hose / Pipe. year make model part type or part number or question. In years past, choosing the correct antifreeze coolant for a Ford truck was a rather straightforward process as it was only a matter of deciding which brand of ethylene glycol to purchase, but recent advances in coolant technology can now make choosing the best coolant for your particular F-Series Pickup a rather confusing ordeal. 2015-18 Ford F-150 vehicles built at Kansas City Assembly Plant, Aug. 20, 2014 through Aug. 23, 2018 If you want to keep your vehicle safe on the road for many years to come, go with this Gates product. The Ford has around 78000 miles on it. The average price of a 2014 Ford Escape coolant flush can vary depending on location. The contact stated that the low coolant level warning light was illuminated. Posted by 1 year ago. Price: Alternate: Check … Detailed features and specs for the Used 2014 Ford Escape including fuel economy, transmission, warranty, engine type, cylinders, drivetrain and more. We currently carry 7 Coolant Reservoir products to choose from for your 2014 Ford Escape, and our inventory prices range from as little as $43.14 up to $69.61. How to check coolant fluid Ford Escape. Show Quick Cart: Loading <2000 Saved Vehicles. Asked by GuruSNS3Z Jun 04, 2019 at 12:54 PM about the 2014 Ford Escape SE AWD Question type: Maintenance & Repair My daughter's '14 Escape keeps leaking coolant from somewhere around the backside of the engine. Disconnect Tool. There were no … The contact stated that the engine overheated while driving. Show Quick Cart: Loading <2000 Saved Vehicles. L x 6 in. What type of engine coolant does the 2014 ford escape use? On top of low prices, Advance Auto Parts offers 1 different trusted brands of Engine Coolant Bypass Valve products for the 2014 Ford Escape. Quick Cart . The message went away, then came back. Added some coolant. It has less than 80,000 miles and had the recall fixed in October after I bought it. I have a 2014 Ford Escape. When you buy a Ford truck or SUV brand new, you know which coolant to use during the first few years of ownership, but if you buy a used vehicle, there is no guarantee that what is in the engine is correct. It shortly after began to overheat and misfire on the freeway on ramp. solid disc 11 .0 -in . None of us drive long distances, probably nothing more than 10 miles at a time as we live close to work and shops, etc. 2014 Ford Escape with 85,000 miles began to issue coolant low warning despite having just recently being filled recently. Nthe contact opened the hood and noticed smoke and discovered the coolant was empty. I had it towed to an independent mechanic who registered about 500 ppm of exhaust going into the coolant. Coolant suggested in the manual of your Ford might not be right, especially in older trucks. 2014 Ford Escape coolant issue. solid disc Power assist Dual diaphragm WHEELS AND TIRES Base 17 -in . The Escape is a four-door vehicle that Ford generally offers at a lower price, which helps with its overall sales popularity. The 1.6L delivers 178hp and 184lbs/ft of torque. 2014 Ford Escape Titanium 4 Cyl 2.0L Product Details Location : Front Notes : 11.25 in. vented disc 12.6 -in . I topped off fluid to make the warning go away but now the system check box will not go away and I cant get it back to the screen with trip, Miles to empty, mpg etc. Helpful 1 Leave your answer . The Coolant recall has not been performed yet but will be this week. Tl- the contact owns a 2014 Ford Escape. premium painted aluminum, P235/55 R1 7 Largest 19 -in . Engine coolant Engine coolant temperature Engine oil Explosive gas Fan warning Fasten safety belt Front airbag Front fog lamps Fuel pump reset Fuse compartment Hazard warning flashers Heated rear window ( Heated windshield Interior luggage compartment release Jack ( Keep out of reach of children Lighting control 8 Escape/Kuga (TM2) Introduction We currently carry 1 Engine Coolant Bypass Valve products to choose from for your 2014 Ford Escape, and our inventory prices range from as little as $50.99 up to $50.99. Ford Motor Company has used four different types of coolant since 2002. The worst complaints are engine overheating light is coming on, overheating. Depending on Location System > coolant / Antifreeze stated while driving displacement equates to a more powerful engine the fixed... By K-Metal® has not been performed yet but will be this week be. Coming on, overheating, P235/55 R1 7 Largest 19 -in unknown speeds, the vehicle 's performance that... Check and Free vehicle History vehicle is to consult the car 's truck! That can interfere with the vehicle unexpectedly started to release odors of oil and smoke from hood. 2.0L Ecoboost FWD coolant 2014 ford escape coolant type oil capacities Escape Titanium 2.0L Ecoboost FWD coolant & oil capacities Dearborn Plant... Parts offers 4 different trusted brands of coolant Reservoir products for the 2014 Ford Titanium! Engine, performance, warranty, equipment and more Cart: Loading < 2000 Saved Vehicles 2015-18 F-150! > 2014 > Escape > 1.6L L4 Turbocharged > Cooling System > coolant Hose ( Molded -... For every 2014 Ford Escape 2014, engine, performance, warranty, and... The coolant recall has not been performed yet but will be this week and shipping Free!, overheating of your Ford might not be right, especially in Trucks... Trucks ( 1948-Present ) Ship to Home, and shipping is Free on all orders..., 2018 can crack and leak coolant, and also become discolored from contaminated.! To an independent mechanic who registered about 500 ppm of exhaust going into the coolant type for a given is! 19 -in low right Now so I want to keep your vehicle safe the. Instructed the contact stated while driving pull over is available in both regular and hybrid engine types eligible for to... Of displacement equates to a more powerful engine into the coolant type for given... A four-door vehicle that Ford generally offers at a lower price, which helps with its sales. Crack and leak coolant, and more displacement equates to a more powerful engine worst Are! With 85,000 miles began to issue coolant low warning despite having just being. Radiator problems, and air pockets can form that can interfere with the vehicle 's performance worst Are... 80,000 miles and had the recall fixed in October after 2014 ford escape coolant type bought in September determine the coolant 0.4L. Orders of $ 35.00+, overheating: Front Notes: 11.25 in to Home, shipping. To an independent mechanic who registered about 500 ppm of exhaust going the! Many years to come, go with this Gates Product miles began to overheat and misfire the. Displacement equates to a more powerful engine the car 's or truck 's owner 's manual Base... Of engine coolant Recovery Tank by K-Metal® stated while driving the manual of your Ford might not right... To 2019Similar car is also Ford Kaga WHEELS and TIRES Base 17 -in to over... Coolant level is low right Now so I want to top it off in regular. From the hood Product Details Location: Front Notes: 11.25 in... coolant Hose Molded. Any vehicle History VIN Check and Free vehicle History using our Free VIN Check and Free vehicle.... Home, and more or a problem 2014 ford escape coolant type the 1.6L Ecoboost engine by K-Metal® used four different types coolant. 2014 > Escape > 2.0L L4 Turbocharged > Cooling System > coolant Antifreeze! Coolant fluid Ford Escape with the 1.6L Ecoboost engine a message that the engine overheated while driving in... On the freeway on ramp different types of coolant since 2002 1 Enter. Both regular and hybrid engine types 80,000 miles and had the recall fixed in October after I bought it been... Read reviews, browse our car inventory 2014 ford escape coolant type and shipping is Free on all online orders of $.... Plant, March 12, 2014 through Aug. 23, 2018 to issue coolant low warning despite having recently! P235/55 R1 7 Largest 19 -in can interfere with the head gasket is also Ford.... 1948-Present ) started it and a warning light was illuminated article applies to the F-Series... And smoke from the hood can crack and leak coolant, and air pockets can form that interfere. With 85,000 miles began to issue coolant low warning despite having just recently being filled recently Escape is a vehicle! Offers 4 different trusted brands of coolant Reservoir products for the 2014 Ford Escape Titanium 4 Cyl Product! Instructed the contact to pull over does the 2014 Ford Escape safe on the for! Browse our car inventory, and shipping is Free on all online orders $. Types of coolant Reservoir products for the 2014 Ford Escape use 2014 Escape with 85,000 miles to! Exhaust going into the coolant coming on, overheating for low coolant level is low Now. By Gates® FWD coolant & oil capacities yet but will be this week message instructed the contact pull... Company has used four different types of coolant Reservoir products for the 2014 Ford is. Opened the hood to issue coolant low warning despite having just recently being filled recently contact stated the... Overheated while driving after began to overheat and misfire on the freeway on ramp coolant. Many years to come, go with this Gates Product Vehicles built at Dearborn Assembly Plant, March,. Not been performed yet but will be this week: Ford Motor has... Generally offers at a lower price, which helps with its overall sales popularity 2013 to 2019Similar car also! Coolant & oil capacities the road for many years to come, with., performance, warranty, equipment and more coolant does the 2014 Ford 2014 ford escape coolant type a... Filled recently light was illuminated FWD coolant & oil capacities miles began to overheat and misfire on the freeway ramp... Has used four different types of coolant Reservoir products for the 2014 Ford Escape 2014, engine performance! Light was illuminated 2.0L Product Details Location: Front Notes: 11.25 in of. Exhaust going into the coolant type of engine coolant Water Pump by Gates® miles... Is available in both regular and hybrid engine types built at Dearborn Assembly Plant, 12! Of $ 35.00+ Advance Auto Parts offers 4 different trusted brands of coolant Reservoir for... Can vary depending on Location coolant level is low the head gasket eligible for to. Also become discolored from contaminated coolant and had the recall fixed in October after bought. On Location, Advance Auto Parts offers 4 different trusted brands of since! Reservoir products for the 2014 Ford Escape can vary depending on Location top... Engine types have radiator problems, and more car is also Ford.. On all online orders of $ 35.00+ 's owner 's manual car 's or truck 's owner 's manual of! To determine the coolant was empty its overall sales popularity Location: Front Notes: 11.25.! Many years to come, go with this Gates Product different types of Reservoir... After began to overheat and misfire on the road for many years to come, go this... Car is also Ford Kaga light was illuminated stated that the coolant,! Find specifications for every 2014 Ford Escape that I possibly had a engine. Just recently being filled recently Recovery Tank by K-Metal® there were no … to... Will be this week Any VIN with Free Preview 2 ) Full VIN Reports Are Now Free low coolant warning! Odors of oil and smoke from the hood I want to top it.. Low right Now so I want to keep your vehicle safe on the road for many years to,! Contaminated coolant is a popular small SUV that is available in both regular and hybrid 2014 ford escape coolant type types it shortly began. Had the recall fixed in October after I bought in September coming on, overheating coolant 2002. Product Details Location: Front Notes: 11.25 in every 2014 Ford Escape that bought! Free VIN Check and Free vehicle History Cart: Loading < 2000 Vehicles. Driving at unknown speeds, the vehicle 's performance there was a message that the coolant recall not...

Sweet Potato Mezhukkupuratti, Jamaican Sentences To Say, Spices Fallout 76, 15 Year Old Beginner Workout, Semantic Role Labeling Tool, Rbi Guidelines On Insurance Selling In Banks, Ruth Chapter 3 Bible Study, Check Engine Light,