Taste of the Wild High Prairie Cans; Is Taste of the Wild dog food grain-free? – This recipe provides the vitamins, minerals and other essential nutrients your pet needs throughout their life. Their fur is lustrous and no dry skin (even in winter) or bad breath. Partially eaten cans should be covered or put into an airtight container in the refrigerator and kept no longer than three days after opening.
  • This complete and balanced formula can also be fed as your pet’s sole diet. The first ingredient is water buffalo. Placeholders.enable(); High Prairie Puppy Formula with Roasted Bison and Roasted Venison. Our dog can be pretty finicky, tried different premiums but she seems to like this and the Wild Boar and Lamb the best. When I brought him home, I noticed he had loose stools and wasn’t completely in love with his food. I have researched pet food health benefits for many months now and Taste of the Wild rates very well with most advocate groups, vets, and trainers. After switching, my puppy’s stools are firm, he has boundless energy, and gobbles up his food. Many pets enjoy eating more than one Taste of the Wild recipe. Hi, Kari. 154555. Made with bison, this formula offers a taste sensation like no other. Go ahead and give them one. is_redirect && ! The recipes contain specific nutrients like added DHA that aid in brain and eye development. Some dogs may require more or less food than the guidelines depending on activity level and other factors. Appropriate for well-exercised huskies. Additionally, your veterinarian can help you determine the best feeding plan for your Goldendoodle based on his needs. The nutritional break down of this High Prairie is as follows 32% crude protein, 20% fat, and 36% carbohydrates (estimated). My 1 year old pup loves this food! Ingredients of Taste of the Wild dog foodare high in protein and vitamins with strong emphasis on animal products. Taste of the Wild High Prairie Dry Dog Food. [gravityform id="15" title="false" description="true" ajax="true"],
    https://www.petfashionweek.com/4health-dog-food-vs-taste-of-the-wild-review – Roasted bison and roasted venison provide highly digestible protein with a roasted flavor your dog will crave. Higher than average crude protein level of 32%. We would love to provide a personalized recipe recommendation to you and your dog. We experimented 2 other brands before taste of the wild. Taste of the Wild High Prairie Puppy Formula Grain-Free Dry Dog Food, 28-lb bag.
    • }} } );jQuery(document).bind('gform_post_conditional_logic', function(event, formId, fields, isInit){} );, Ancient Prairie Canine Recipe with Roasted Bison & Roasted Venison. Each pound of Taste of the Wild provides 80 million live, active cultures that help support healthy digestive and immune systems. Our High Prairie Canine Formula with Bison in Gravy contains 0.24% sodium on an as-fed basis. Taste of the Wild’s High Prairie is a high-quality wet dog food. }} } );jQuery(document).bind('gform_post_conditional_logic', function(event, formId, fields, isInit){} );, High Prairie Canine Recipe with Bison in Gravy. Beef, lamb broth, beef broth, vegetable broth, lamb liver, bison, dried egg whites, potatoes, peas, dried egg product, potato starch, roasted lamb, roasted venison, ocean fish, guar gum, sunflower oil, natural flavor, tricalcium phosphate, sodium phosphate, salt, calcium carbonate, potassium chloride, inulin, tomatoes, sweet potatoes, blueberries, raspberries, taurine, choline chloride, yucca schidigera extract, zinc amino acid chelate, iron amino acid chelate, xanthan gum, thiamine mononitrate, vitamin E supplement, copper amino acid chelate, manganese amino acid chelate, sodium selenite, cobalt amino acid chelate, niacin supplement, d-calcium pantothenate, vitamin A supplement, riboflavin supplement, biotin, vitamin B12 supplement, potassium iodide, pyridoxine hydrochloride, vitamin D3 supplement, folic acid.