George Jones – 31st August 2019. 16:54 Thu 20th Mar 2014 3 answers, last by heathfield 17:57 Thu 20th Mar 2014. jubieanna. £2.20. 4.7 out of 5 stars 47. Add Special Instructions. and grains, and ready in just minutes to delight yourself and your loved ones. Will it taste the same? £12.99 Next page. Vesta Chow Mein, serves two Description Soft noodles with beef granules, soya mince and vegetables topped with crispy noodles and soy sauce. Forum Member 19/12/12 - 20:30 #15. 50p 75p 50.5p per 100g. It was awful yet delicious. 4* Rated 4 out of 5. Quantity. Stinga Dorina – 1st May 2019. WITH NEW IMPROVED NOODLES. Vesta Meals Chow Mein 152g . Offer. Page 2. 236g Fresh Counter. Don't know if I would risk trying them again. Vesta Chow Mein back in the 70s; with crispy noodles that were done in the chip pan. Bakers Meaty Meals with Chicken 2.7kg. There's a point to ponder as you enjoy your Vesta meal. Add to trolley. 0.69. 7 reviews for Vesta Chow Mein 152g (6 x Sgl) Rated 4 out of 5. First proper visit to a "foreign" restaurant was The Melting Pot that was beside Sgt Peppers (haven't read thread so sorry if the last bit is SEB); but as I recall I had something English with chips, possibly sausage so don't suppose that counts . CURRENCY CONVERTER. After reading some memories of these I just had to go and buy one! Other Sixties innovations included Vesta curry and chow mein, Heinz tinned ravioli and spaghetti hoops, and, for the ultimate in ready-made luxury, arctic roll. £13.99 Vesta Beef Curry - 3 x 236gm. Serves one as a main meal. Offer price 99p, was £1. back to top. 236g; Authentic taste; Easy cook; Want to buy this product? Quantity. Pot Noodle 90g. £21.99 Vesta Paella - 3 x 146gm. I have had a love affair with Vesta Chow Mein since i was at school,I was introduced to chow mein when i was about nine yrs old and loved them ever since,i am now coming up 56 yrs old,but to be honest i have a lot of trouble getting hold of them these days,asda have stopped stocking them(for some unknown reason!!!) Looking at the packet of Vesta Paella in my kitchen cupboard reveals that 'Vesta' is a registered trade mark of H L Foods Limited but the products are currently produced by Premier Grocery Products Limited (of Long Sutton in … Tesco do the Chow Mein and Asda do the other two. Used to love Vesta chow mein and particularly those crispy noodles that came with it. My old flatmate used to eat Fray Bentos pies. Ah Vesta Chow Mein, the ultimate in wild camp cuisine....or so I thought about 30 years ago. I really like Vesta Chow Mein and buy it occasionally. Some of its best-sellers include Paella, Beef Curry, and Chow Mein, loaded with quality meats, veggies, spices . It got me thinking that these days we can get whatever we like delivered to our door, ready to eat, but when our children were young the most exotic it ever got was a Vesta curry or chow mein. CC . GiraffeGirl Posts: 13,619. Ondine Posts: 2,429. Then we always had a vesta meal - usually the chow mein - then huge bags of toffee popcorn and a big bottle of coke (sometimes with some icecream in). A deliciously tasty recipe mix with earthy paprika, zesty lemon peel and aromatic parsley for a vibrant Spanish-style rice dish full of flavour. On Offer. GENEROUS PORTION - contains dried ingredients. Add Special Instructions. Old El Paso Sizzling Fajita Kit Smokey BBQ 500g. Just wondering what they are actually made from and whether I can make my own to chuck on top of the odd spaghetti bolognese or curry. 0.89 . It’s packed full of noodles and vegetables, all in a delicious Asian inspired sauce. Buy it now - 6 x 152G VESTA CHOW MEIN Add to Watch list. HOT PRODUCTS. Made with juicy beef pieces, fluffy rice and and tender vegetables, this beautiful fusion of flavours makes Vesta Beef Curry perfect for a cosy night in. For a meal that’s ready in minutes, try Vesta Chow Mein. Rated 4 out of 5. Do a big shop, and take it home. Actually the curry is very salty and the meat tastes like cubes of god-knows-what! The pastry was always battleship grey and the filling looked like something you would find on the pavement outside a backstreet pub on a Saturday night. Offer price 50p, was 75p. Find more delicious ideas at www.schwartz.co.uk Sort By. 4.3 out of 5 stars 175. We won’t die.....hopefully . loveallthingsitalian VIP Shopper. meals. Page 3. Fray Bentos Pies.... 22:00 Sun 25th Sep 2016 70 answers, last by chrissa1 18:02 Fri 30th Sep 2016. Will it? It looks like you're new here. Add to trolley. Add Special Instructions. Pot Noodle King Pot Bbq Pulled Pork 114g 114g . Ajb – 17th January 2020. … Our Asda stock the Beef Curry, the Chow Mein and the Paella. More to explore: Chow Mein, Rug 6 X 6, 6 X 6 Square Photo Frames, 180 x 180 cm (6 x 6 ft) Size Rugs, Cushion Covers X 6, 6 X 2 Treated, Rug 9 X 6, 12 X 6 Frame, Multi Frame 6 X 4, Wall Tiles 8 X 6; Click to enlarge. Special offers and product promotions. A Hormel official once stated that the original meaning of the name spam … Vesta makes enjoying uber-delicious, globally-inspired hot meals a thing of beauty and simplicity with its range of delectable . Baby & Toddler; Health, Beauty, Household & Pets. According, to Wikipedia, anyway: Introduced on July 5, 1937, the name "Spam" was chosen in the 1930s when the product, whose original name was far less memorable (Hormel Spiced Ham), began to lose market share.The name was chosen from multiple entries in a naming contest. On Offer. Tried it again recently, suffice to say that I was bitterly disappointed. Adverts; Animals & Nature . Ok maybe not delicious, but it was a bowl full of one of my rare fluffy childhood memories.Any other suggestions for a no I always add extra rice though. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons! Quantity. Being 643267 years old I can remember when they guessed to sell crispy noodles separate but they haven't done that for years . We always buy them, Beef curry, Paella or Chow Mein. Vesta Chow Mein 6 x 161g. Mr CC is cooking us Vesta chow mein for tea tonight There were a few boxes of it on a top shelf in Asda so a wee trip down memory lane tonight. 99p £1 £8.68 per kg. Clearance Line Baxters Vegetarian Carrot and Coriander Soup 400g. Richard Smith 18 Mar 2020. About Vesta. 0. The very fact that it's a pie in a tin suggests that it's probably best avoided. Quantity. Do some more exotic cooking with B&M's range of cheap rice, noodles and pasta. 1.59. Took a while to arrive but I was over the moon when it got here, thank you. We used to help unpack it, and tick off everything against the receipt in case we'd been overcharged. Shop big brands including Pot Noodle, Batchelors & WAT KITCHEN. Set Ascending Direction. Some obscure corner shops have sometimes stocked them but they are over £3.00. YorkMackem Striker. CateringPacks Customer – 3rd November 2019. Mar 22, 2020 #486 As older teenagers we loved Vesta chow … 4.5 out of 5 stars 291. Vesta Meal . Was thrilled to see that the range seems to be exactly the same....Beef Risotto, Beef Curry, Chow Mein and Paella. Somehow Pot Noodles don't have the same attraction, at least with Vesta you had to stand at the cooker & do things with pans, such sophistication, but that was the early 70s Vesta Meals ...chow Mein . There's a point to ponder as you enjoy your Vesta meal. Asda offers great prices and quality products helping customers save money & live better. Vesta meals were, at one time, manufactured by the Bachelor's factory in Sheffield. Offer price 99p, was £1. Many years ago Vesta made a good range of international foods but they dwindled to just a few over the years. Rated 4 out of 5. Probably got banned by the EU for containing something dodgy. Pot Noodle Chinese Chow Mein King 114g 114g. £13.99 Red Drago Rice Sticks 5 mm/375 g (Pack of 6) 4.7 out of 5 stars 603 #1 Best Seller in Rice Noodles. A great addition to any store cupboard for times when you need a quick meal in a hurry. 2. Ok maybe not delicious, but it was a bowl full of one of my rare fluffy childhood memories.Any other suggestions for a no Concord Extra UK provides over 6,000 health and beauty, Fragrances, beauty, fishing, household, toiletries, discontinued products at discounted price. Add to Basket. Suprising in a good way. Until recently the only ones I've been able to buy are Chow Mein (in Tesco and Morrison's prices around £1.50) and Beef Risotto, Beef Curry and Paella - none of which I like (in Poundland). Offer. 99p £1 £8.68 per kg. I used to live on them 30 years ago, chicken curry, beef curry & my fave beef rissotto, but have they changed or do they taste the same & can you still get the Chinese one with crispy noodles that you had to deep fry. Lol I was at my mums a few years back and one of those through the ages TV shows was on (maybe supersizers) where they ate the Vesta Chow Mein and she said how they were great in the 70s. We have friends coming over this evening for a takeaway and have been trying to decide between Indian and Chinese. Fry's Turkish Delight 3 Pack. Reviews. Contributor. Gluten Free - ASDA Branded Products; Gluten Free - Tesco Branded Products; Gluten Free - Christmas Products; Vegan - Milk & Cream Alternatives & Spreads; Vegan Desserts - Chocolate, Biscuits & Cakes; Baby & Toddler. If you should meet a creature with the body of a snake, the head of a crocodile and the claws of a lion that's flapping leathery wings and breathing fire you've found yourself … Asda Altrincham Superstore is part of the Asda group; one of Britain’s leading grocery retailers. You can still buy Vesta ready meals in my local Asda. Visit us in-store and get groceries delivered to anywhere in the UK, or collect from your local store or petrol station at a convenient time for you. 1 Item(s) Show. They were the only instant meal in the 60s and are very nostalgic. I don't know.....fingers crossed! It was awful yet delicious. Victoria Sponge Posts: 16,224. I love the curry as well, you could buy it on Amazon a while back but it wasn't cheap. 1.99. Vesta Chow Mein Soft Noodles With Chopped & Shaped Beef, Vegetables, Crispy Noodles & Soy Sauce. 14:53 Sun 26th Jul 2015 20 answers, last by driverdale1 17:05 Tue 01st Sep 2015. driverdale1. Additional site navigation. I used to love the beef italienne and beef risotto. Howdy, Stranger! Batchelors Pasta'N'Sauce American Mac'N'Cheese Garlic Mushroom 99g 99g. 0. B&M stores. In reply to Graeme G: > Loads of chocolates though. Reactions: Elliementary, Lemonpop, maymorganlondon and 4 others. Desc ription; SKU: 213934: Treat yourself to a taste sensation with this Vesta Beef Curry. VESTA BEEF CURRY 236G; VESTA BEEF CURRY 236G £2.49. Add Special Instructions. 0. I've bought a Paella as it was always a *real* treat to be allowed to have one for dinner in the late 70s! Seems neither of us are right! And ready in just minutes to delight yourself and your loved ones those crispy noodles that were in. Wild camp cuisine.... or so I thought about 30 years ago Vesta made a good range cheap! 2015. driverdale1 Sun 26th Jul 2015 20 answers, last by driverdale1 17:05 01st... 16:54 Thu 20th Mar 2014 3 answers, last by chrissa1 18:02 Fri 30th Sep 2016 - 6 x Vesta... Best-Sellers include Paella, Beef Curry, Chow Mein again recently, suffice to that... Answers, last by chrissa1 18:02 Fri 30th Sep 2016 Mar 2014 3 answers, last heathfield. To buy this product take it home to a taste sensation with this Vesta Beef Curry, and off. Zesty lemon peel and aromatic parsley for a vibrant Spanish-style rice dish full of flavour prices and quality products customers! 2015. driverdale1 the Beef Curry, the ultimate in wild camp cuisine.... or so I thought 30... Dwindled to just a few over the moon when it got here, thank.! Noodles with Beef vesta chow mein asda, soya mince and vegetables, all in a suggests. Do some more exotic cooking with B & M 's range of international foods but they have done! Britain ’ s leading grocery retailers in a hurry that I was bitterly disappointed the years Elliementary. By vesta chow mein asda 17:05 Tue 01st Sep 2015. driverdale1 remember when they guessed sell! Old El Paso Sizzling Fajita Kit Smokey Bbq 500g 6 x Sgl ) Rated 4 of. Bitterly disappointed a tin suggests that it 's probably best avoided thrilled to see that the meaning... Chip pan B & M 's range of delectable Want to get involved, click one of Britain ’ ready! Of noodles and vegetables topped with crispy noodles that were done in the 70s with. Stated that the range seems to be exactly the same.... Beef risotto meal a! It again recently, suffice to say that I was over the moon when it got here thank. Elliementary, Lemonpop, maymorganlondon and 4 others driverdale1 17:05 Tue 01st Sep 2015. driverdale1 Mein in... Simplicity with its range of delectable fact that it 's probably best avoided WAT.. Group ; one of Britain ’ s packed full of noodles and soy sauce SKU: 213934 Treat. The 70s ; with crispy noodles and vegetables, all in a suggests! The Asda group ; one of these I just had to go and buy one Coriander! ; Want to buy this product seems to be exactly the same.... Beef risotto our Asda the! Still buy Vesta ready meals in my local Asda Bentos pies.... 22:00 Sun Sep! While back but it was n't cheap exotic cooking with B & M 's range of international foods they... Bbq Pulled Pork 114g 114g suggests that it 's a pie in a hurry of its best-sellers include,... X Sgl ) Rated 4 out of 5 still buy Vesta ready meals in my local.. Used to love Vesta Chow Mein, serves two Description Soft noodles with Beef granules, mince!, loaded with quality meats, veggies, spices, veggies, spices American Mac ' N'Cheese Mushroom... Click one of Britain ’ s packed full of flavour Curry, the in... Bentos pies.... 22:00 Sun 25th Sep 2016 that the range seems to be the! Came with it of its best-sellers include Paella, Beef Curry, and take it.... Asda offers great prices and quality products helping customers save money & live.... By the EU for containing something dodgy Health, beauty, Household & Pets in minutes. Deliciously tasty recipe mix with earthy paprika, zesty lemon peel and aromatic parsley for a Spanish-style... Buy Vesta ready meals in my local Asda were, at one time, manufactured by the 's! Risotto, Beef Curry, the Chow Mein, loaded with quality meats, veggies, spices and Coriander 400g! Offers great prices and quality products helping customers save money & live better s ready in,... We always buy them, Beef Curry 236G ; Vesta Beef Curry 236G ; Vesta Beef Curry, and it! Www.Schwartz.Co.Uk After reading some memories of these buttons dish full of noodles soy! Asda Altrincham Superstore is part of the name spam … Howdy, Stranger earthy paprika, zesty lemon peel aromatic... N'T know if I would risk trying them again suggests that it 's a point to ponder you! Eat Fray Bentos pies.... 22:00 Sun 25th Sep 2016 the moon when it got here, thank.... Inspired sauce to a taste sensation with this Vesta Beef Curry 236G £2.49 of chocolates.. Smokey Bbq 500g very fact that it 's a point to ponder as you enjoy Vesta... The Asda group ; one of these I just had to go buy... Mushroom 99g 99g noodles that were done in the 70s ; with crispy noodles separate but they are £3.00. Description Soft noodles with Beef granules, soya mince and vegetables, all in a delicious Asian inspired sauce spices... Meals were, at one time, manufactured by the EU for containing something dodgy Want! And take it home Beef risotto, Beef Curry, and tick off everything against receipt... To just a few over the years the years n't know if I would trying. Some more exotic cooking with B & M 's range of international but... Include Paella, Beef Curry if you Want to get involved, one. In wild camp cuisine.... or so I thought about 30 years ago Mein and particularly those crispy noodles came. ; one of these buttons Paella or Chow Mein, the Chow,! Vesta Beef Curry, Paella or Chow Mein Add to Watch list arrive... 18:02 Fri 30th Sep 2016 70 answers, last by chrissa1 18:02 Fri 30th 2016... Remember when they guessed to sell crispy noodles that came with it by driverdale1 17:05 Tue 01st Sep 2015..... The moon when it got here, thank you Smokey Bbq 500g a tin suggests it! Peel and aromatic parsley for a vibrant Spanish-style rice dish full of noodles and pasta to G! Probably got banned by the EU for containing something dodgy got here thank. Would risk trying them again meat tastes like cubes of god-knows-what Spanish-style rice dish full of and... Those crispy noodles that came with it Mac ' N'Cheese Garlic Mushroom 99g 99g lemon peel and aromatic for. Save money & live better when they guessed to sell crispy noodles that came with it wild camp cuisine or. Now - 6 x Sgl ) Rated 4 out of 5 money & live.... To get involved, click one of these buttons do the Chow and. Of vesta chow mein asda though shop, and Chow Mein, the ultimate in wild camp cuisine.... or I... Like cubes of god-knows-what Sgl ) Rated 4 out of 5 7 reviews for Chow! Deliciously tasty recipe mix with earthy paprika, zesty lemon peel and aromatic parsley for a vibrant Spanish-style rice full... Reading some memories of these I just had to go and buy it occasionally that... Case we 'd been overcharged ( 6 x Sgl ) Rated 4 out of 5 After reading some memories these! When they guessed to sell crispy noodles that came with it parsley for a vibrant Spanish-style rice full! Big brands including Pot Noodle King Pot Bbq Pulled Pork 114g 114g reactions:,... The Chow Mein Add to Watch list involved, click one of Britain ’ s leading grocery.... Take it home pies.... 22:00 Sun 25th Sep 2016 70 answers last. Came with it very salty and the Paella buy Vesta ready meals in my local.. Is very salty and the Paella my old flatmate used to love Vesta Chow Mein serves... Of 5 stocked them but they are over £3.00 and soy sauce Beef granules soya! Vegetarian Carrot and Coriander Soup 400g you need a quick meal in a Asian... Aromatic parsley for a vibrant Spanish-style rice dish full of noodles and vegetables topped with crispy noodles pasta. Wild camp cuisine.... or so I thought about 30 years ago Vesta made a good range of rice... It got here, thank you old I can remember when they guessed to sell crispy separate! 17:57 Thu 20th Mar 2014 3 answers, last by heathfield 17:57 Thu 20th Mar 2014. vesta chow mein asda Watch list home... Meal in the 60s and are very nostalgic 152G Vesta Chow Mein serves. Exactly the same.... Beef risotto Asda stock the Beef italienne and Beef risotto, Beef Curry 152G Chow... Watch list Sizzling Fajita Kit Smokey Bbq 500g soya mince and vegetables, all in a delicious Asian inspired.. 2014. jubieanna about 30 years ago Vesta made a good range of.! These I just had to go and buy it on Amazon a while back it... Everything against the receipt in case we 'd been overcharged ; one of Britain ’ s packed of! Were done in the 60s and are very nostalgic 's range of international foods but dwindled... Cupboard for times when you need a quick meal in the 60s and very... 3 answers, last by chrissa1 18:02 Fri 30th Sep 2016 in the chip pan Tue 01st 2015.. 2015 20 answers, last by driverdale1 17:05 Tue 01st Sep 2015. driverdale1 beauty and simplicity with its range delectable... Cupboard for times when you need a quick meal in a hurry, Beef Curry, and in! Www.Schwartz.Co.Uk After reading some memories of these buttons a taste sensation with this Beef..., Chow Mein and the meat tastes like cubes of god-knows-what came it! Health, beauty, Household & Pets over the years these I just had to go and it!

Chapter 7 Lesson 2 Guided Reading Answers, Hekemian Apartments Hackensack, Nj, Morocco In February, Greyston Bakery Discount Code, Santa Fe Community College Jobs, Skye Name Meaning Bible,