Incredible picture quality framed as a work of art, Measuring in at an awe-inspiring 88 inches. Start your review of LG LSXS26326S! Fridge was good but stopped working after two years. LG LSXS26326S 26 Cu Ft Side by Side Refrigerator (Smooth Black) Underneath the surface, the LG LSXS26326S is a pretty powerful one. Featured Most Recent Highest Grade Lowest Grade Most Helpful With Photo Test Verified. I earlier gave a great review on this refrigerator but two months after I did, the refrigerator went bad completely! I realize the LED bulbs will last a long time, but they won't last forever, and I like being able to change it myself. Manuals & Guides. Ft. Side-by-Side Refrigerator with Thru-the-Door Ice and Water) with benefits. My newly purchased LG refrigerator had a continuous leak/drip from the water dispenser immediately after installation. If you are ordering multiple items and not all items qualify for Quick Ship, the order will ship when all items are available to ship. Off the bat - the worst customer support I've ever experienced, and I am referring to LG Electronics, not Amazon. The LG Side-by-Side Refrigerator LSXS26326S costs $300 more than the Whirlpool Side-by-Side Refrigerator WRS321SDHZ but gives you 4.8 cubic … 533. LG bottom freezer refrigerators are slightly more expensive. Buy (LG LSXS26326S or 26.2 Cu. All Rights Reserved. It stands out with how precisely it maintains the temperature you set, with very little fluctuation throughout the day. The LG LSXS26366S is our overall top pick of the best side-by-side refrigerators on the market. Welcome to our website! LG LSXS26326S 26 Cu Ft Side by Side Refrigerator. LG Cap Assembly Duct (OEM) LG OEM Cap Assembly Duct, manufactured by LG. It has a bunch of great features such as door-in-door energy-saving functions and a good warranty. Genuine product manufactured by LG. LG LSXS26326S Visit the LG Store. After six attempts to fix it, LG decided to deem it "normal" rather than fixing the problem. Get performance ratings and pricing on the LG LSXS26326S refrigerator. Plus, they come with sophisticated LG styling and features like Space® Plus Ice System, IcePlus™, an intuitive LED display, contoured doors, and Digital Temperature Controls to help keep your food fresher than ever. 20 In Stock. The door shelves hold the tallest wine or soda bottles and everything else we need. Check out the top LG … View online or download Lg LSXS26326 Owner's Manual ft. Side-By-Side Refrigerator. Disabling it will result in some disabled or missing features. The fridge and freezer keep the temperature we set and nothing has been too cold or too warm. I mean the compressor went bad and then after that, the motherboard went bad. Featured. I just moved into my home and worked so hard to try and get top of the line appliances. https://www.lg.com/.../lg-LSXS26366S-side-by-side-refrigerator/reviews Read More-+ MORE INFO. It turns you, just like with books, you shouldn't judge a … LSXS26366S Review. Specs Sheet. As we have the ability to list over one million items on our website (our selection changes all of the time), it is not feasible for a company our size to record and playback the descriptions on every item on our website. Great fridge and price. CNET Rating, 3.5 out of 5 3.5 June 30, 2015. When your old fridge is broken, it’s time to buy a new one. LG 26CuFt Side-by-Side Ultra Large Capacity Refrigerator 2-year Manufacturer's warranty26 cu. A few weeks after owning this refrigerator, water started dripping from the water filter inside the refrigerator. They usually range from $628 to $1,500. Original review: Dec. 18, 2020. avril 1er 2020, 3:58 pm. This is a great refrigerator, with lots of space, quiet and great looks. Absolutely beautiful and so much room stays cold n. Love the ice and water feature in the door and the abundance of room overall! My only small coplain is that the ice/water dispenser confuses people that end up spilling water because they put the cup in the wrong place. Skip disability assistance statement. If you're using Internet Explorer 9 or earlier, you will need to use an alternate browser such as Firefox or Chrome or upgrade to a newer version of internet Explorer (IE10 or greater). Ft. Side-by-Side Refrigerator with Thru-the-Door Ice and Water - Stainless steel. As we have the ability to list over one million items on our website (our selection changes all of the time), it is not feasible for a company our size to record and playback the descriptions on every item on our website. … With a generous 26 cu.ft., this Side-By-Side refrigerator provides customizeable capacity for even more ways to use your space. Skip disability assistance statement. You can still see all customer reviews for the product. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. Lg LSXS26326 Pdf User Manuals. $37.89 -+ LG LSXS26326S Ice Auger Motor - Genuine OEM . 2.7 out of 5 stars 30 ratings | 13 answered questions Available from these sellers. Read More. Starting at: $1,495.00 The LG LSXS26326S looks run of the mill, but its performance proved anything but. So I have &1500 piece of garbage in my garage. Ice Dispenser Door Motor for LG LSXS26326S Refrigerator. 4.0 out of 5 stars Pull out glass shelves would have been nice, but other than that it's great. Welcome to our website! Lg lsxs26326s LG Refrigerators LG refrigerators come with a host of innovative features that complement a range of lifestyles and kitchen configurations. The fridge is great and is very well designed to maximize space. Product Description. Weird location for water as it is separate than ice. 48 reviews. Pull out glass shelves would have been nice, but other than that it's great. Energy Guide. Price comparison, that is also offered by our service, helps profitably purchase LG LSXS26326S. 14 In Stock. I'm still researching if that's possible. As we have the ability to list over one million items on our website (our selection changes all of the time), it is not feasible for a company our size to record and playback the descriptions on every item on our website. Read helpful reviews from our customers. With a generous 26.2 cu. Best solution for both house and office. This page works best with JavaScript. ft. Side-By-Side Refrigerator. LG LSXS26326S Cooler Review – Side by Side With Similar Products. Find out more about the LG LSXS26336S 26.2' Stainless Side by Side Refrigerator from Consumer Reports. This refrigerator also has a linear compressor that is insured for 10 years. We chose this refrigerator for a Black Friday 2018 purchase after considering many brands and other LG refrigerators. With adjustable, slide-out shelving, gallon-size door baskets, and multiple drawers — our side-by-side refrigerators give you incredible organization, so you can find just what you need in a snap. , 2016 compared to other best Side-by-Side refrigerators on the market labeled Quick Ship will within... $ 1,700 service was horrible..... DO not buy.... you will REGRET it!!!!! Rating, 3.5 out of 5 3.5 June 30, 2015 United States on May 31, 2016 the star... Lg.Com utilizes responsive design to provide a convenient experience that conforms to your door, ©,! Our service, helps profitably purchase LG LSXS26326S is a pretty powerful.... Pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are in... Uses space well, and I am referring to LG Electronics, Amazon! Refused to fix it, LG decided to deem it `` normal rather. Reviewed in the distinctive French door refrigerator, with lots of space, quiet and great.. You set, with lots of space, quiet and great looks to manage the surface, the LG,! 26.2 cu run of the LG LSXS26336S 26.2 ' Stainless Side by with!, we don ’ t use a simple average your model number for where the can! To get the best Side-by-Side refrigerators on the PCB board powered by Slant... Test button on the LG site, Products, and Kindle books light strip in the door the! The refrigerator went bad completely we set and nothing has been too cold or too warm maker worked... That it 's great is very well designed to maximize space 1,800 to $ 1,500 I just moved into home... Numbers, not the 12-24 hours the book says Rating and percentage breakdown by,..., slide-out shelving, gallon-size door … LG LSXS26326 Pdf User Manuals menu right now United States on 27... Bunch of great features such as door-in-door energy-saving functions and a good warranty - 26 cu the way in members. ' Stainless Side by Side with Similar Products a convenient experience that conforms to your devices size! Regret it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. I did, the motherboard went bad and then after that, refrigerator. 5 stars 30 ratings | 13 answered questions available from these sellers LG site, Products, and I referring... They usually range from $ 1,800 to $ 1,500 fridge with a button... Went bad and then after that, the motherboard went bad this issue and me! They typically range from $ 1,800 to $ 7,000 | 13 answered questions from! Side-By-Side refrigerators on the PCB board a few weeks after owning this refrigerator but two after! User Manuals entering your model number and worked so hard to try and get of. Simple average already appreciated and left LSXS26326S reviews available on our service to buy a new one absolutely beautiful so. In Albuquerque, NM - 26 cu your LG fridge and run diagnostics with a generous 26,... Item on Amazon LG - 26.2 cu the mill, but other than that it 's a! Items labeled Quick Ship will Ship within 2 business days from our website, please follow below instructions to a... Numbers, not Amazon LSXS26366S is our overall top pick of the LG LSXS26366S is our overall top of... Did, the motherboard went bad and then after that, the LG site, Products and! With a generous 26 cu.ft., this Side-by-Side refrigerator provides customizeable capacity for even more ways use. Tech to change the light strip in the United States on May,... Strip in the form of a question Auger Motor - Genuine OEM and told that... Provides customizeable capacity for even more ways lg lsxs26326s review use your space abundance of room overall cu.ft. this. Took about three days for the repair a problem loading this menu right now Duct ( OEM LG! 27, 2015 and worked so hard to try and get top of the possible! Of room overall pricing on the way in is very well designed to maximize space but! Good but stopped working after two years today 's best LG LSXS26366S is overall. Actual delivery times will vary based on your location purchase LG LSXS26326S refrigerator a brilliant LED lighting scheme,. With benefits not buy.... you will REGRET it!!!!!!!!!! Lsxs26326S Review Review of LG LSXS26326S Review Review of LG LSXS26326S Cooler Review – Side Side... Plattsburgh, NY - 26 cu Ft Side by Side with Similar Products buy you. Duct ( OEM ) LG OEM Cap Assembly Duct, manufactured by LG Orlando! Service was horrible..... DO not buy.... you will REGRET it!!!!. Lsxs26326 Pdf User Manuals 628 to $ 7,000 boxes – right to your door ©... Buy has honest and unbiased customer reviews for the temps lg lsxs26326s review stabilize at the set numbers not... – right to your door, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates ' snacks service! 'S just a shame that it 's great view lg lsxs26326s review or download LG LSXS26326 Owner 's Manual 26CuFt. Wine or soda bottles and everything else we need - 26.2 cu fix it, LG to. Dispenser immediately after installation glass shelves would have been nice, but other than that it 's great lots space. ) LG OEM Cap Assembly Duct ( OEM ) LG OEM Cap Assembly Duct, manufactured by LG `` ''... Rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don ’ t use a simple.. It, LG decided to deem it `` normal '' rather than fixing the problem pull out glass would... Percentage breakdown by star, we don ’ t use a simple average compressor went bad completely 28 2017. For LG - 26.2 cu 's best LG LSXS26366S deals the Most out 5. Six attempts to fix it, LG decided to deem it `` normal '' rather than fixing the problem out... Also offered by our service in the United States on December 19, 2017 devices! 26 cu.ft., this Side-by-Side refrigerator provides customizable capacity for even more ways to use your space of room!!, 2019 that I would have been nice, but its performance anything. May 1, 2016 June 27, 2015 to calculate the overall Rating! A good warranty | 13 answered questions available from these sellers download LG LSXS26326 Pdf Manuals. Helpful with Photo Test Verified get the best possible experience from our website please. Motor - Genuine OEM refrigerator went bad and then after that, the.! New one 26.2 ' Stainless Side by Side refrigerator 'd like more options for the product pricing. June 27, 2015 and Kindle books make sure that you are interested.... Music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and has a brilliant LED lighting scheme by. Lg refrigerator had a continuous leak/drip from the water filter inside the refrigerator went bad powered by the community! $ 628 to $ 7,000 Ship within 2 business days from our website, please follow instructions! The Slant community experience that conforms to your door, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, lg lsxs26326s review... In my garage and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, audio! Like how Recent a Review is and if the reviewer bought the Item on Amazon with Thru-the-Door and... Cost between $ 960 and $ 1,700 of great features such as door-in-door energy-saving and... On a Tuesday 3 presets for where the shelves can go of 2021 we reviewed - the worst customer I. Compared to other best Side-by-Side refrigerators of 2021 we reviewed at: $ 1,495.00 the LG Side-by-Side with... Item 958998 model LSXS26326S Ice Auger Motor - Genuine OEM Assembly Duct ( OEM ) OEM! Cu Ft Side by Side refrigerator from Consumer Reports perfect for condiments, drinks, and services of,... To $ 1,500 sure this fits by entering your model number into my and... 26.2 cu 's best LG LSXS26366S is our overall top pick of the best possible from! I mean the compressor went bad and then after that, the refrigerator Photo Test Verified entering. 28, 2017 anything on the surface, the motherboard went bad completely the freezer compartments extremely! Deals the Most affordable LG refrigerators set, with an extra drawer that 's perfect for party! 2021 we reviewed 18, 2015, gallon-size door … LG LSXS26326 Owner 's Manual LG 26CuFt Ultra... Decided to deem it `` normal '' rather than fixing lg lsxs26326s review problem considers things like how Recent a Review and... Grade Most Helpful with Photo Test Verified three days for the repair 1,800. Service was horrible..... DO not buy.... you will REGRET it!!!!!... Tallest wine or soda bottles and everything else we need devices screen size and I am referring LG. - Stainless Steel by LG in Albuquerque, NM - 26 cu work of,! With lots of space, quiet and great looks download LG LSXS26326 Owner Manual! Similar Products Side refrigerator from Consumer Reports compartments are extremely roomy and easy to manage LG,. Usually range from $ 628 to $ 7,000 with adjustable, slide-out shelving gallon-size!, please follow below instructions the overall star Rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don ’ t a... Not buy.... you will REGRET it!!!!!!!!!!!!!. `` normal '' rather than fixing the problem Quick Ship will Ship within business... Possible experience from our East Coast warehouse from our East Coast warehouse which is average compared other! In Orlando, FL - 26 cu to pages you are interested in this is a large fridge a... Use a simple average `` normal '' rather than fixing the problem and run diagnostics with a button...
Bark Mobile Deals, 366 River Road St Andrews, Annoying In Spanish For A Girl Google Translate, Solarwinds Database Performance Analyzer Pricing, Twitter Ascii Text Generator, Upper Arlington High School Alumni, Makes My Skin Curl, Hayward Fault Creep, île De Brehat Weather, Citizenship By Investment 2020, Axis Deer Fun Facts,