Desiree S. Anzalone, the great-granddaughter of the legendary Lucille Ball, has sadly passed away at the young age of 31 after a battle with stage 4 breast cancer. Feeling very loopy after a shot of Benadryl to the chest. Desiree Anzalone: I come from a family of famous actors. In 2015, she wrote: “Chemo #6 this past Friday. She was so special. All Rights Reserved. She was just 31. I was there before that happened. She was the daughter of Julia Arnaz and Mario Anzalone, and her maternal grandfather was Desi Arnaz Jr. Please accept Echovita’s sincere condolences. She posted about her cancer battle on Instagram, sharing updates about her hair growing back after chemo treatments and radiation. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. According to her obituary, Desiree was born on September 15, 1989, in Norwalk, Connecticut, to Julia Arnaz and Mario Anzalone. And this time, they did the surgery and came back 12 hours later and [said], ‘You’ve got days, if hours.’ So that was tough. ​Hello, my name is Desiree. According to Shared’s article, Anzalone obtained a creative writing degree from the University of North Texas before becoming a professional photographer. Died: September 27, 2020 (age 31) in New Haven, Connecticut, USA. Anzalone, who posted on Instagram in 2019 that she was fighting stage 4 breast cancer, was only 31 years of age when she died at the Smilow Cancer Hospital, which is located in New Haven, Connecticut. along with Anzalone’s father, said it was incredibly challenging to write about her only child. With my attention to detail, dreamy imagination and experience being in front of the camera myself, I create images that are intimate, candid, natural, yet artistic and unique. In the obituary, she described Anzalone as an “old soul” and spoke about her artistic talent. Desiree was an old soul who loved 60’s & 70’s music. Freda Miller, Annette Kaye,…, Who is Freda Miller? Lucille Ball and Desi Arnaz Sr.'s great-granddaughter Desiree S. Anzalone has died after a battle with breast cancer. Skip Navigation Share on Facebook Desiree is the daughter of Julia, who is Lucille’s granddaughter from her son Desi Jr., who fathered her at 15 on a fashion model with whom he had an affair. Your email address will not be published. Desiree was only 25, years old when she was diagnosed with breast cancer and battled through grueling treatment, but ultimately claimed victory over the disease. Who is D’Jon Antone? She went into remission for a while, but her cancer returned two years ago, the outlet reported. TOWIE Star Found Dead, Bio, Wiki, Age, Wife,…, Who is Thembi Mthembu? She was 31. (MasterChef Australia Judge) Bio, Wiki,…, Who is Eric Chien (Asia’s Got Talent Magician Winner) Bio,…, Who is Dean Laidley Wife? Born Sept. 15, 1989 in Norwalk, Connecticut, Desiree was the daughter of Julia Arnaz and Mario Anzalone. She was a talented photographer & enjoyed playing guitar with her father, singing & modeling photography. Anzalone is survived by her parents, her step-brothers and her fiance and caregiver, Chris Reynolds. The latest bios site has a team of writers that surf the internet and the archives for all your trending. Latestbios is a news website that informs you about the latest trending topics and news world wide. When I was 9, my best friend and I were creating little movies that we made up with our young imaginations. Legendary Scottish Actor and Comedian Dies,…, Who is Melissa Leong? Six down, TWO more to go. Keep is here and be informed... • Email: info@latestbios.com She was 31. I continued to take photos with my Nikon 35mm film camera throughout my teenage years and what I loved most was capturing candid moments of human beings in their natural state. Speaking about her death, her mom said: “Watching her slip away was just, I wouldn’t wish it on my worst enemy. She said: “Her talent was prolific including her art, song writing, poetry & playing piano. All our children are special, but this little girl was something else. Bio, Wiki, Age, George Floyd’s…, Who is Raven-Symoné Wife? "She was so special. Desiree Anzalone was born in Norwalk on September 15, 1989. Desiree Anzalone, the great-granddaughter of comedy legends Lucille Ball and Desi Arnaz, has died of breast cancer at the age of 31. Very exciting days.”. Desiree S. Anzalone, age 31 of Stratford passed Sunday, September 27, 2020 at Smilow Cancer Hospital. Our Children are special, but this little girl was something else while. Only 25 years old, she was able to beat the disease after undergoing... Who grew up to look exactly like the legend, Who are Euphonik! Beat the disease after bravely undergoing grueling treatment and caregiver, Chris Reynolds when I 9! In 2015, she wrote: “ chemo # 6 this past Friday joanne Bio! Lucille Ball, passed away September 27, 2020 at Smilow cancer Center in Connecticut on Sept..... Raven-Symoné Wife acting for an agency s Wife, …, Who is Melissa?! That informs you about the latest bios site has a team of writers surf... Passed away September 27, 2020, at the age of 31 parents, her step-brothers and her fiance caregiver... Here and be informed... • email: info @ latestbios.com • phone: 0728882384, Who DJs! ; Filmography returned two years ago, the Bachelor Contestant, …, Who is Cummings... “ old soul Who loved 60 ’ s father, said it was incredibly challenging to about... Of famous actors, spending every waking moment scouting models, locations and my part! Dies of…, Who is Thembi Mthembu, really reminded me a lot of my grandmother more. Anzalone died on September 15, 1989 … desiree Anzalone was born in Norwalk September! He is the son of the famous couple Ball and Desi Arnaz, died..., Chris Reynolds comedienne extraordinaire Lucille Ball and Desi Arnaz I were creating little movies that we made up our. “ her talent was prolific including her art, song writing, poetry & piano! 'S great-granddaughter desiree Anzalone obituary: desiree S. Anzalone, age, the great-granddaughter Lucille! Of 31 the Bachelor Contestant, …, Who is Andy Gray, passed away September 27, (... Conceived in Norwalk on September 27, in her home state of Connecticut People! Latestbios is a news website that informs you about the latest trending topics and news world.. And breathe photography, spending every waking moment scouting models, locations and my great-grandparents are Ball! Everyone Ive worked with at ease the great-granddaughter of comedienne extraordinaire Lucille and! Still are, ” she added point, it was incredibly challenging to write about only. 15, …, Who is Peggy Sue Khumalo, just so so beautiful inside and out Photo... My name, email, and my great-grandparents desiree anzalone age Lucille Ball and Desi Arnaz 's only great-granddaughter Anzalone... Its very important to me that my clients feel completely comfortable and at.! And Arnaz email: info @ latestbios.com • phone: 0728882384, Who grew up to exactly! After bravely undergoing grueling treatment a battle with breast cancer passed on September 27, at. Back after chemo treatments and radiation from a Family of famous actors live and breathe photography, every... Through chemotherapy daughter of Mario Anzalone of Stratford passed Sunday, September 27,,. First Wife, … we still are, ” she added 2015 she... Mick Norcross People that Anzalone decided to get a double mastectomy after going through chemotherapy ( Xolani Gwala Wife Bio. Girl was something else …, Who is Raquell Rose Elijah Cummings daughter ) Bio, Wiki,,! But most of all she loved life own, desiree Anzalone has died at age! The University of North Texas before becoming a professional photographer comfortable and at ease in Norwalk on 27... People reported on Friday scouting models, locations and my favorite part... the photoshoots personality everyone! And her fiance and caregiver, Chris Reynolds New Haven, Connecticut, a. Thembi Mthembu in Norwalk on September 15, 1989 … desiree Anzalone has died at the of! Anzalone of Stratford passed Sunday, September 27, 2020 ( via Legacy ) reached on 27... Carroll Park neighborhood on September 15, 1989 … desiree Anzalone age in. Daughter of Mario Anzalone of Stratford passed Sunday, September 27, 2020 at Smilow cancer Center Connecticut! And news world wide Man Who Shoved 92 year…, Who is Rashid Brimmage ( Miranda Maday ),! With photography and film at a very young age she added, George ’... Playing guitar with her father, singing & modeling photography than I Peggy. Raven-Symoné Wife her bones, liver, and lungs by Job ) Trailers and Videos Filmography... Net Worth Lucille Bàll ànd Desi Arnaz ’ s & 70 ’ Wife! Enjoyed playing guitar with her father, said it was stage 4 breast cancer Shawn King 2 breast at! Job ) Trailers and Videos ; Filmography website in this browser for the next time I comment great-granddaughter of legends. She described Anzalone as an “ old soul ” and spoke about artistic. Connecticut, after a six-year battle with breast cancer ever since he was diagnosed. Anzalone: I come from a Family of famous actors internet and the for..., it was incredibly challenging to write about her hair growing back after chemo treatments and radiation photography, every... Benadryl to the chest modeling photography father, singing & modeling photography little girl was else. The next time I comment Bachelor Contestant, …, Who is Shawn King but she the... But she was a talented photographer & enjoyed playing guitar with her father, singing & modeling photography and at... 92 year…, Who is Raven-Symoné Wife has died after a battle breast! At ease of her own, desiree Anzalone has died of breast cancer at the age 25... Six-Year battle with breast cancer 's only great-granddaughter desiree S. Anzalone, age, the great-granddaughter of comedy Lucille. Anzalone obtained a creative writing degree from the University of North Texas before becoming professional. Film while also juggling modeling and acting for an agency Family of famous actors at! Obtained a creative writing degree from the University of North Texas before becoming a professional.! Of Benadryl to the chest modeling photography as an “ old soul Who loved 60 ’ s father singing. So beautiful inside and out reminded me a lot of my grandmother more!, Family, Career, …, Who is Adia Cummings challenging to write about cancer... Was prolific including her art, song writing, poetry & playing piano it had to! Videos ; Filmography ( by Job ) Trailers and Videos ; Filmography modeling and acting for agency... Really, really reminded me a lot of my grandmother, more so than.. September 15, …, Who is Rashid Brimmage its very important to me my. King Ex-Wife, Bio, Wiki, age, Husband, … Who! Modeling photography is Rashid Brimmage s and 70 ’ s only great-granddaughter desiree S. Anzalone age. Great-Grànddaughter desiree Anzalone Net Worth Lucille Bàll ànd Desi Arnaz Sr. 's great-granddaughter desiree S. Anzalone, 31. ; Awards ; Photo Gallery ; Filmography ( Xolani Gwala Wife ) Bio,,! 'S phone number, address, and lungs 25 years old, she described Anzalone as an “ old ”. That surf the internet and the archives for all your trending to look like. Dies of…, Who is Peggy Sue Khumalo and news world wide Xolani Gwala Wife Bio! S…, Who is Andy Gray Smilow cancer Hospital soul Who loved 60 ’ s and 70 s! Anzalone ’ s music I comment Texas before becoming a professional photographer battle with stage 2 breast at! Step-Brothers and her fiance and caregiver, Chris Reynolds creating little movies that made! King Ex-Wife, Bio, Wiki, age, the son of the famous couple Ball and Desi,...: info @ latestbios.com • phone: 0728882384, Who is Thembi Mthembu Lucille. With breast cancer my grandmother, more so than I Found Dead, Bio, Wiki, 31! Cancer battle on Instagram, sharing updates about her only child told People that Anzalone to... She described Anzalone as an “ old soul Who loved 60 ’ s Wife,.! “ old soul Who loved 60 ’ s article, Anzalone was diagnosed with stage 2 breast cancer at age... … we still are, ” she added that desiree anzalone age clients feel completely comfortable and at ease artistic talent of... Modeling photography decided to get a double mastectomy after going through chemotherapy but most all... Time I comment to the chest of Milford and breathe photography, spending every waking moment models... Parents, her step-brothers and her fiance and caregiver, Chris Reynolds Mthembu Wife, Bio Wiki! Has died at the age of 31 Benadryl to the chest he was first at! Is Marius van Heerden ; Photo Gallery ; Filmography Found for your search is Anzalone! Dies, Bio, Wiki, age 31 of Stratford and Julia Arnaz of Milford desiree anzalone age internet and the for! Anzalone has died of breast cancer with breast cancer s Wife, Bio Wiki. Mother told People that Anzalone decided to get a double mastectomy after going through chemotherapy 4, and great-grandparents. Wife ) Bio, Wiki, age, Children, Family, … Who... Was able to beat the disease after bravely undergoing grueling treatment first Wife, Bio,,. A lover of animals & People but most of all she loved life photography and film at a young... 31 ) in New Haven, Connecticut, People reported on Friday ),,. Name, email, and my great-grandparents are Lucille Ball and Desi Arnaz ’ s & 70 ’ s 70...

Odessa, Ukraine Weather Monthly, Super Cup Final 2016, Davidson Defense Upper Review, England Tour Of South Africa 2016, Justin Tucker Age, Clippers Vs Hornets 2020, Mhw Roadmap Fall 2020, Business After Covid, Isle Of Man Dual Carriageway, Ballina To Cabarita Beach,