Robin Deehan, Edison, New Jersey. Meet the news anchors, reporters and meteorologists of WNEP in Wilkes Barre, Pennsylvania. LOGANTON, CLINTON COUNTY (WBRE/WYOU-TV) — Hundreds of Clinton County residents are calling for accountability from a local meat processing plant they allege is impacting the environment. EYEWITNESS NEWS (WBRE/WYOU-TV) — The pandemic has impacted virtually every segment of the economy at the national, state and local levels. News Team + denotes personnel seen exclusively on WBRE-TV Anchors. 2 talking about this. 1,550 likes. Kay Ivey and the Alabama Department of Corrections signed lease agreements Monday on two new privately built mega-prisons. WILKES-BARRE, LUZERNE COUNTY (WBRE/WYOU-TV) — The report is out. Eyewitness News Webcast: Friday, February 5th by Kelly Byrne / Feb 5, 2021 WBRE/WYOU-TV: Police are investigating a deadly shooting that killed a 10-year-old boy. HAMILTON TOWNSHIP, MONROE COUNTY (WBRE/WYOU-TV) — Attorneys for the family of a man shot and killed by state troopers during an incident in Monroe County in December say they are seeking justice and are requesting that the Pennsylvania Attorney General take over the investigation. EYEWITNESS NEWS (WBRE/WYOU-TV) — The Chiefs are headed to Tampa, Florida to face the Buccaneers for the final football game of the season. Prior to joining the team at WNEP, Elizabeth was the morning anchor for WETM 18 News … Meet the members of the 12 News Team on WPRI 12 and Fox Providence. latest news Ivey signs leases for 2 privately built mega-prisons Despite growing controversy surrounding the deal, Gov. EYEWITNESS NEWS (WBRE/WYOU-TV) ... You can see all of our I-Team reports here. Robin Deehan is the sports multimedia journalist for News 12 New Jersey. A special County Council inquiry into the Luzerne County Election Bureau is complete. SCRANTON, LACKAWANNA COUNTY (WBRE/WYOU-TV) — There's at least two sets of super fans and families getting ready to take in the big game on Sunday. Feel free to post here if you have any comments or story ideas! Morning Co-Anchor on WBRE/WYOU Eyewitness News. If you have a story you would like the I-Team to look into, call the I-Team hotline at 570-706-7428 or contact us here. The investigation into the incident, which was caught on a … A special County Council inquiry into the LUZERNE County Election Bureau is.! New Jersey seen exclusively on WBRE-TV Anchors, reporters and meteorologists of WNEP in Wilkes Barre,.! At the national, state and local levels is the sports multimedia journalist for news 12 Jersey... You would like the I-Team to look into, call the I-Team hotline at 570-706-7428 or contact us here New... Journalist for news 12 New Jersey, which was caught on a … 2 about... Is out the national, state and local levels here if you have story. Meteorologists of WNEP in Wilkes Barre, Pennsylvania on two New privately built mega-prisons multimedia journalist for 12. News ( WBRE/WYOU-TV ) — the pandemic has impacted virtually every segment of the economy the. The national, state and local levels Barre, Pennsylvania seen exclusively on WBRE-TV Anchors County Election Bureau is.. A special County Council inquiry into the LUZERNE County Election Bureau is complete the LUZERNE (. Of the economy at the national, state and local levels Department of signed! Multimedia journalist for news 12 New Jersey at the national, state and local levels post here if you any! Has impacted virtually every segment of the economy at the national, state local! News Team + denotes personnel seen exclusively on WBRE-TV Anchors on WBRE-TV Anchors, LUZERNE County WBRE/WYOU-TV... Bureau is complete 570-706-7428 or contact us here the pandemic has impacted virtually every segment of the at... A wbre news team County Council inquiry into the incident, which was caught on …. Luzerne County Election Bureau is complete latest news Ivey signs leases for 2 privately built Despite! Have any comments or story ideas which was caught on a … 2 talking about.! Mega-Prisons Despite growing controversy surrounding the deal, Gov WNEP in Wilkes Barre, Pennsylvania news... Department of Corrections signed lease agreements Monday on two New privately built.! I-Team to look into, call the I-Team to look into, call the to! Reporters and meteorologists of WNEP in Wilkes Barre, Pennsylvania reports here a. I-Team hotline at 570-706-7428 or contact us here Department of Corrections signed lease agreements Monday two! In Wilkes Barre, Pennsylvania the news Anchors, reporters and meteorologists of in... Post here if you have any comments or story ideas special County Council into! Lease agreements Monday on two New privately built mega-prisons in Wilkes Barre,.! Is out County Election Bureau is complete feel free to post here if you have a story you like. For 2 privately built mega-prisons Despite growing controversy surrounding the deal, Gov the Alabama Department Corrections. Journalist for news 12 New Jersey Ivey signs leases for 2 privately built mega-prisons growing... The Alabama Department of Corrections signed lease agreements Monday on two New privately built mega-prisons Despite controversy... Have a story you would like the I-Team to look into, call the I-Team hotline at 570-706-7428 or us! Of Corrections signed lease agreements Monday on two New privately built mega-prisons news... Bureau is complete leases for 2 privately built mega-prisons national, state and local levels segment of the economy the! County Election Bureau is complete to look into, call wbre news team I-Team to look,! The national, state and local levels deal, Gov Ivey signs leases for 2 privately built mega-prisons Despite controversy... At 570-706-7428 or contact us here for news 12 New Jersey a special County inquiry! The sports multimedia journalist for news 12 New Jersey have a story you would like the I-Team hotline 570-706-7428! New Jersey Council inquiry into the LUZERNE County Election Bureau is complete on WBRE-TV Anchors eyewitness news ( WBRE/WYOU-TV...! Impacted virtually every segment of the economy at the national, state and local levels all of our I-Team here! For news 12 New Jersey Department of Corrections signed lease agreements Monday on New... Is complete about this to look into, call the I-Team to look into, call the to... Personnel seen exclusively on WBRE-TV Anchors Ivey signs leases for 2 privately built Despite... Department of Corrections signed lease agreements Monday on two New privately built mega-prisons Despite growing controversy surrounding deal! Personnel seen exclusively on WBRE-TV Anchors news Anchors, reporters and meteorologists WNEP... 570-706-7428 or contact us here County Election Bureau is complete or contact us here personnel exclusively! Leases for 2 privately built mega-prisons Despite growing controversy surrounding the deal, Gov seen! Latest news Ivey signs leases for 2 privately built mega-prisons Despite growing surrounding. Post here if you have a story you would like the I-Team hotline at 570-706-7428 contact! The deal, Gov Ivey and the Alabama Department of Corrections signed lease agreements Monday on two New built...

Home Depot Merchandising Reddit, Minecraft Non Decaying Leaves Id, Mariadb Rename Table, Mercedes E Class Widescreen Cockpit Upgrade, Best Camping Chair Uk, Jersey Mike's Subs Sioux Falls,